Cool and Crunchy: Summer Dinner Party Menu Ideas
By Jessica Lymberopoulos July 10, 2012 No Comments
You don’t have to like the heat to love these summer dinner party menu ideas. All it takes is a cold drink, a crunchy starter, a few tasty sides, a quick-cooking main, and a frozen dessert to get everyone cool and contented.
Pick and choose from the recipes below and you’ll be set for a sublime summer evening.
- Corn, Sweet Onion & Zucchini Sauté with Fresh Mint
- Steamed Vegetable Salad with Macadamia Dressing
- Jasmine Rice with Turmeric and Lime
- Endive Slaw with Shagbark Hickory Vinaigrette
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Broccoli and Zucchini with Pesto