Cool and Crunchy: Summer Dinner Party Menu Ideas
By Jessica Lymberopoulos July 10, 2012 on Cool and Crunchy: Summer Dinner Party Menu IdeasNo Comments
You don’t have to like the heat to love these summer dinner party menu ideas. All it takes is a cold drink, a crunchy starter, a few tasty sides, a quick-cooking main, and a frozen dessert to get everyone cool and contented.
Pick and choose from the recipes below and you’ll be set for a sublime summer evening.
- Corn, Sweet Onion & Zucchini Sauté with Fresh Mint
- Steamed Vegetable Salad with Macadamia Dressing
- Jasmine Rice with Turmeric and Lime
- Endive Slaw with Shagbark Hickory Vinaigrette
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Broccoli and Zucchini with Pesto