“Wow!” . . . Chef Richard’s Menu for Denver Restaurant Week!
By Diane Adam February 8, 2018 on “Wow!” . . . Chef Richard’s Menu for Denver Restaurant Week!No Comments
Grab a seat for Denver Restaurant Week!
Pull up a chair—it’s time to start making plans for Denver Restaurant Week! The 14th annual Denver Restaurant Week will take place February 23 – March 4. That means you can enjoy good honest food at Wash Park’s hidden gem Fooducopia at a special $45 prix fixe menu listed below.
Executive Chef Richard Glover’s imagination and culinary skills combine to provide a delicious menu filled with several local ingredients. So now is your chance to grab a seat and save yourself the disappointment of missing out—make your reservation here!
- beet and cucumber salad with avocado, almond and feta
- marinated wild mushrooms
- leek and cauliflower soup with crispy salami
- house made pate with herb butter and crostini and micro green salad
- seared scallop with brown butter, walnuts and sage with orzo
- peppered seared duck breast with mashed potatoes and a red wine pan sauce
- fried green tomatoes with maple carrots, marinara sauce and seasonal veggies
- braised lamb shank with root veggies and roasted potatoes
- steak of the day with steak fries and a creamy blue cheese caramelized onion sauce with asparagus
- flourless chocolate torte
- traditional cheese cake with fresh berries
- cinnamon orange rum bread pudding with ice cream
- cheese board
Fooducopia is located at the corner of Race and Kentucky Avenue in Denver’s beloved Wash Park!
Join us to remember the taste of #goodhonestfood!